Pio Pico State Historic Park (3 miles), Homestead Museum (11 miles), Sam*s Distribution Center (2 miles), Garvey Nut and Candy (1 miles), Staples, Walmart Supercenter (1 miles), Veterans Memorial Park (3 miles), Rio Hondo College (6 miles), Wincal Technology Corporation (2 miles), Rose Hills Memorial Park (6 miles), Great Western Building (1 miles), Cerritos Community College (9 miles), Target (2 miles), Downey Museum of Art (4 miles), Walgreens (1 miles)
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Pico Rivera/East Los Angeles. We have easy freeway access and are near the most popular local attractions including Disneyland/ Knott-s Berry Farm/ Japanese American National Museum/ El Pueblo De Los Angeles Historic Monument/ Pio Pico State Historic Park/ Whittier Narrows Golf Course/ and Commerce Casino. After an exciting day of sight-seeing in the Pico Riviera area/ enjoy a satisfying meal at one of the area-s restaurants such as Dal Rae Restaurant/ Zen Buffet/ or Red Brick Pizza. Our always friendly 24-hour staff is here to help make Americas Best Value Inn Pico Rivera/East Los Angeles your hotel of choice. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms and public areas. Take a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Relax in the privacy of your own guest room which is generously equipped with a microwave/ mini-fridge/ coffeemaker/ cable TV with HBO/ and free local calls. Sorry no pets allowed. At Americas Best Value Inn Pico Rivera/East Los Angeles/ We-ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||14:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:30 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||1987 |
|Floors: ||0 |
|Rooms: ||0 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Ownership: ||Kesan Inc |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport (25 miles), Long Beach Airport Daugherty Field (13 miles), Los Angeles International Airport (24 miles), John Wayne/Orange County Airport (32 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Sorry
, pets are not
About Americas Best Value Inn
- One of the fastest-growing hotel chains with 1,000+ locations in North America
- Afforable hotel stay with free continental breakfast, high-speed internet, and HBO
- Faxing and copying services
- Value Club Program is a free instant rewards program that offers members 15% off standard room rates, free room upgrades, late check-out, and discounts on other travel products and services
- Bathroom products now biodegradable offering environmentally friendly products
The Americas Best Value Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: The Pan - A cozy breakfast spot offering a variety of delicious options. Located 0.8 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Porto's Bakery & Cafe - A famous bakery and cafe serving Cuban pastries and sandwiches. Located 2.3 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: El Tepeyac Cafe - A popular Mexican restaurant known for its giant burritos. Located 1.5 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Whittier Narrows Recreation Area - A beautiful park with lakes, picnic areas, and walking trails. Located 3.7 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: The Original Pancake House - A classic breakfast spot offering a wide selection of pancakes and omelettes. Located 1.2 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: In-N-Out Burger - A popular fast-food chain known for its delicious burgers and milkshakes. Located 1.8 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: The Hat - A local favorite known for its pastrami sandwiches and chili cheese fries. Located 2.1 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Whittier Museum - A small museum showcasing the history and culture of Whittier. Located 2.5 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: Cafe Opa - A charming Greek cafe serving traditional breakfast dishes. Located 1.6 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: The Habit Burger Grill - A popular burger chain known for its tasty burgers and fries. Located 2.7 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Gen Korean BBQ House - A trendy Korean BBQ restaurant offering a variety of meats and side dishes. Located 3.4 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Pio Pico State Historic Park - A historic park featuring the former home of Pio Pico, the last governor of Mexican California. Located 4.2 miles from the hotel.