Check into the brand new Tru by Hilton San Antonio Downtown Riverwalk and experience the first historic building re-purposed into the new trendy Tru. You'll love our modern and efficient rooms with free WiFi and a 55-inch TV with 150 channels. We're located within walking distance to The San Antonio Riverwalk, Alamo, Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center, Shops at Rivercenter, Sunset Station and so much more.
Sweet, savory, healthy, indulgent – follow your food mood to our free 'Top It' breakfast bar with 30 options for yogurt, oatmeal, donuts and cereal. Pick up gourmet snacks, drinks and single-serve beer and wine in our 24/7 market.
Our historic building has high-tech perks like Digital Key, a social media wall, lobby tablets and free remote printing. Unwind and team up for a game of Foosball, play board games, work out in the fitness center, head for the outdoor pool, or curl up and read in a sound-absorbing alcove.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy.
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
San Antonio International Airport 8 mi.
Directions to hotel: Head NE on Terminal Drive, turn right on Dee Howard Way. Take 281 South ramp to Downtown San Antonio. Take Exit 14B towards The Alamo, merge onto Elm Street. Turn right onto E Houston Street.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Breakfast Area, Complimentary
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary WIFI throughout
About TRU by Hilton
- Catered to younger, millennial travelers looking for unique design and affordability with the first hotel opening in late July 2017 and 102 properties signed on for development throughout the U.S.
- Tru by Hilton offers a true, customized experience for guests with a large 2,800 square-foot multifunctional lobby, perfect for lounging, eating, mingling or working. Complimentary high-speed internet access, wireless printing, and board games are also available to enjoy throughout every lounge space.
- To stay energized throughout the day, the Eat. & Sip. Market has local, gourmet snacks and drinks (including beer and wine) and complimentary Italian brewed coffee, organic Stash tea and hot chocolate in the lobby 24/7.
- Modern designed guest rooms feature large oversized windows delivering plenty of natural light with additional amenities including free Wi-Fi, multiple charging outlets, and 150 DirecTV channels.
- Also available on property is a fitness center delivering free weights, cardio equipment, as well as workout routines straight from their fitness center tablet. In the morning time, guests can build their own free breakfast with up to 30 sweet and savory toppings to choose from.
- Earn and redeem Hilton Honors points for free hotel nights, travel and transportation, shopping, dining and other exclusive benefits. All Hilton Honors members have access to complimentary Wi-Fi, water and snacks, digital check-ins and late check-outs at no extra cost.
The TRU by Hilton highlights above are subject to change without notice.