Art Deco Historic District (1 miles), Miami Jai-Alai (10 miles), Vizcaya Villa and Gardens (8 miles), Ocean Drive (1 miles), Bank of America Merrill Lynch (8 miles), Monkey Jungle (33 miles), South Pointe Park (2 miles), BE Aerospace (16 miles), Miami Childrens Museum (4 miles), Collins, Royal Caribbean International (6 miles), American Airlines Arena
(5 miles), Haulover Beach Park (9 miles), Seaquarium
(11 miles), Parrot Jungle Island
(5 miles), Everglades National Park (27 miles), Marlins Park (9 miles), Cisco (16 miles), Lincoln Road
Mall (1 miles), Holocaust Memorial
(1 miles), Miami Beach Convention Center
(1 miles), Bellsouth Corporation (8 miles), Zoo Miami (26 miles)
This is a sister property to Loews Miami Beach Hotel. Loews Miami South Beach recently completed an exciting 50 million transformation. Clients can now experience a vibrant new lobby and check-in area; beautifully redesigned guestrooms and suites; an enhanced pool deck with new adult-only cabanas; new restaurants and bars featuring authentically local Miami flavors; a state-of-the-art Kids Club and more; in addition to the award-winning Lure Fishbar and popular exhale South Beach Spa. Located in the heart of South Beachs Art Deco District a short walk from Lincoln Road Ocean Drive and cultural offerings. Direct beach access with full food and beverage service for guests. Contact Cristina Franco 305-604-5453.
What you need to know
Location – Loews Miami Beach Hotel is located on the beach in South Beach’s Art Deco District.
Hotel Features – Experience the world of luxury at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel. The hotel has recently been renovated, and offers 790 rooms with 50 suites. There are several restaurants and bars at this property. Plush offerings include 300-thread count linens, natural bath products, and a work desk with Internet access. Entertainment is great feature at this hotel, and guests can lounge at the Hemisphere lounge, which offers live music, or visit the Sushi Sobe for DJ services. The fitness center offers a variety of recreational activities including an outdoor pool with waterfall. Children can play in the kid-friendly atmosphere. A junior pool is offered for family members, and there are even poolside cabanas to help keep families relaxed and entertained.
Guest Rooms – Rooms at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel feature 100% cotton linens for all guests. To make it even more luxurious, guests are given spa-quality skin and body products, made with natural, environmentally friendly products.
Dining – Diners can choose from a variety of on-site or nearby restaurants. Restaurants include Preston’s Brasserie, Sushi SoBe, the nautilus bar & grill, SoBe Scoops, and Emeril’s Miami Beach.
Amenities – Recharge with a spa treatment. Treatments include the Sobe Recharge, Sobe Bliss, Sobe Renew, and Sobe Lovers. All packages are designed to rejuvenate and recharge your mind and body.
Expert Tip – Visit Haulover Beach Marina. Visitors to this popular attraction enjoy everything the 180-acre park has to offer. This park is a marina, which puts it right by the water. It is a part of one of the biggest fishing fleets in South Florida. Visitors can also play a 9-hole round of golf or break a sweat on the tennis court. Trendy shops and restaurants are located near the Haulover Beach Marina.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||16:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2017 |
|Floors: ||18 |
|Rooms: ||721 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||44 |
|Suites: ||69 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Miami International Airport (11 miles), Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (23 miles), Palm Beach International Airport (72 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Loews Hotels
- Known for luxury and comfort accomodations with 22 locations in the U.S and Canada
- YouFirst Rewards is Loews free loyalty program where guests can earn points per stay for amazing rewards and incentives. After just two stays, one is eligible for a free room upgrade
- Member benefits can also include a late check-out, customized destination packages, a special welcome, and even up to a $100 credit towards food, beverages, or even a spa service
- Unique dining menus based on local favorite food
- Free Wi-Fi in all guestrooms, public spaces, and even by the pool
- Full service business centers open 24 hrs a day
- Fully wired, flexible meeting spaces for any special event
- Family-friendly atmosphere with welcome gifts for the kids and a special Kids Club menu to fill any appetite
- Loews also offers a teens only food bar and fast Wi-Fi connectivity for their social media activities
- Deluxe fitness centers with the latest gym equipment
- Each room comes with a Keurig coffeemaker
- Welcome four legged friends
The Loews Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.