- WERE CLOSE TO I-675 UNDER A MILE FROM FASHION SQUARE MALL. SAGINAW VALLEY STATE UNIVERSITY IS FIVE MINUTES AWAY AND WERE SIX MILES FROM CASTLE MUSEUM OF SAGINAW COUNTY HISTORY AND SAGINAW CHILDRENS ZOO. ENJOY DAILY FREE HOT BREAKFAST FREE WIFI AND AN IN-SUITE KITCHEN WITH FULL-SIZE APPLIANCES. WE OFFER SPIN2CYCLE AND PETS ARE WELCOME.
Our housekeeping room protocol begins with our team removing all used items from the room, such as bedding and towels. Next, the team performs a full clean of the room and bathroom, including vacuuming the carpet, mopping floors, and wiping down all surfaces with hospital-grade cleaners.Using trusted products from Lysol*, Dettol*, Sagrotan*, or Napisan*, we do an additional disinfecting step for several surfaces in the room switches and electronic controls, handles, and knobs, major bathroom surfaces, and the remote control.After the room is thoroughly cleaned, we replace the towels and make up the bed with freshly laundered linens. Finally, our housekeeping inspector verifies the room meets the CleanStay standards and places the Hilton CleanStay Room Seal with Lysol* protection over the door. Upon your arrival, you’ll have complete peace of mind that the room is clean and ready for your stay.Join Hilton Honors today for a Contactless Arrival experience.We encourage guests to use digital check-in and key for a Contactless Arrival experience. With the Hilton Honors app, you can check-in, choose your room, access your room with a Digital Key, and check out using your phone! This option is available at over 4,800 Hilton properties, mainly in the US, UK, and Canada, with availability in other countries where local regulations allow. For those guests who do not have access to digital technology, physical distancing measures will be in place directing guests on how to move through the in-person check-in and check-out process safely.
Details / Other expenses
|Year of last renovation:
|All rooms have interior hallways
|Rooms with disabled access:
|Windows don't open
|489 sq. feet
|Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) approved:
Policies / Expenses
48 hrs prior to arrival for all groups
| 250.00 Per Night
Amenities / Features
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. $75 pet fee per week, must sign pet policy for cleaning and procedures on the room
- Full in-suite kitchens with 42" Flat-panel HDTVs
- Free Continental Breakfast
- On-site convenience store
- Saline swimming pool
- Outdoor fireplaces, firepit, and patio grills
- Spin2Cycle and guest laundry services
- Local area transportation
The Home2 highlights above are subject to change without notice.