Conveniently located just off Interstate 76 in Colorado at Exit 125 between Ogallala and Denver, the Best Western Sundowner offers award-winning customer service, newly remodeled rooms and a premium location at an unbeatable rate.Just outside this charming Sterling, Colorado hotel, guests can enjoy a full day of fun and adventure. From Northeastern Junior College sporting events, to lush greens and fairways nearby and plenty of events to attend, like the Flatlanders Antique Car Show and the Logan Country Fair there is something for everyone and you will find it all just a short drive from the Best Western Sundowner. And while in town, don't miss the Overland Trail Museum, a favorite with both locals and visitors.Guests of this 100% smoke-free, pet friendly Sterling, Colorado hotel will find that each comfortable accommodation comes complete with complimentary wireless high-speed internet access, free expanded cable television, free HBO® and all the comforts of home. Other amenities at the Best Western Sundowner also includes a full breakfast each morning, a sparkling seasonal outdoor pool and recreational park, an on-site exercise facility, free copies each morning of USA Today® and computer workstations for guests to use any time they need. Business guests will also appreciate the Best Western Sundowner's close proximity to local businesses, including Banner Health Services®, Trinidad Benham Corporation, Amcon Distributing and more. And families visiting students attending Northeastern Junior College will also love the hotel's location near the popular school.Get ready for a memorable and enjoyable Sterling, Colorado getaway.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2017|
|Corridors:||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||58|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||1 |
Relax in our year-round indoor swimming pool open daily from 9am to 11pm or take a dip in our sparkling outdoor pool open Memorial Day through Labor Day from 9am to 11pm.
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.
Start your morning right with our full hot breakfast open daily from 6:00am to 9:30am featuring delicious options including bacon, sausage, eggs, a variety of breads and muffins, fresh yogurt and a build your own waffle station. Not to mention our 24 hour coffee and water stations to keep you energized and hydrated throughout your visit!
Internet / WiFI
Free property wide Wireless Internet access.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.