Spacious extended stay suites near Philadelphia in Cherry Hill, NJSpend a few days, weeks or longer at WoodSpring Suites® Cherry Hill, a budget-friendly extended stay hotel in the heart of Cherry Hill, an upscale suburb of Philadelphia. Our location offers easy access to local corporate offices and shopping centers, including the Cherry Hill Mall. We're also only 10 miles from Center City, Philadelphia, and its many attractions. Each of our apartment-style suites includes a kitchen with dishes and a dishwasher, and our hotel features the amenities you need for longer visits, such as free basic WiFi, free parking, a guest laundry facility and a fitness center.Our hotel is near major highways and public transportation. We're just 4 miles from a Greyhound bus station and N.J. Transit train station (with easy connections to Amtrak), and 20 miles from Philadelphia International Airport. We're situated in the bustling Philadelphia suburb of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, which is home to a number of medical facilities and offices, including the headquarters of TD Bank. And we're within a 30- to 60-minute commute of Camden, Trenton, and Princeton, as well as Wilmington, Delaware.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 PM |
|Check Out: ||11:00 AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2017 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||122 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||122 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||7 |
|Rooms with 1 Bed: ||70 |
|Rooms with 2 Beds: ||45 |
|Suites: ||122 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 3.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 3.0 Mi |
|FEMA Approved: ||Yes | Policies / Expenses
-Travelers who cancel 24 hours or more before the day of check-in are charged no fee.-Travelers who cancel less than 24 hours before the day of check-in (including no-shows) are charged 1 night plus tax.
|Total Taxes: ||14.63% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$59.50 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 8.00% |
|City Tax: || 6.63% |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Philadelphia International Airport (21 mi.)Atlantic City International Airport (55 mi.)Newark Liberty International Airport (72 mi.)
Local Shuttle Info: Rapid Rover Airport Shuttle
Fully furnished studios with kitchens. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. One time $50 non-refundable deposit per pet, per stay; in addition to a $10 fee per pet, per day during the stay. *Only dogs are allowed.*Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions.
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary Basic Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel.
Housekeeping is bi-weekly. Fresh linens are available at the desk daily.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.