Downtown Jacksonville-6 miles North Jacksonville Beaches-12 miles East St. John's Town Center Mall-2 miles East Avenues Mall
-4 miles South Regency Mall-5 miles Northeast University of North Florida
-3 miles East Tinseltown-2 miles East Jacksonville Jaguar and Gator Bowl Stadium-6 miles North Jacksonville Landing
-6 miles North Museum of Science/History-6 miles North Jacksonville Zoo-12 miles North Mayo Clinic
-7 miles East St. Vincent's Hospital-1 mile East Memorial Hospital-3 miles North Southpoint Business Parks-1 mile East Deerwood Business Parks-2 mile South Orange Park-7 miles Southwest St. Augustine-25 miles South
A Great Hotel Room at a Great Discount Price and Location.Experience hometown hospitality with quality accommodation, consistency, best value, and great service each time you stay with this Hometown Inn & Suites hotel located in the best Southpoint area of Jacksonville-Where Florida Begins!! One block west from I-95, Exit: 344, Rt. 202 W, off Butler Blvd./Bonneval Rd., 2nd hotel on left behind Apple Bee's, before Philips Hwy.All interior corridor guest rooms with one queen bed, two queen beds, or one queen bed suites with sleeper sofa, feature free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, free complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, hairdryers, LCD TV with expanded channels include HBO, CNN, ESPN, movie and more, bay windows, cushion seat, and newly design signature suites. Also microwave/refrigerator in all double and suites plus selected single rooms, coffee maker in all suite rooms, availability of iron/ironing board, pet friendly, with guest laundry room, and vending facility. Hotel is close to downtown, Jaguar/Gator bowl stadium, shopping malls, beaches, UNF, Mayo clinic/hospitals, and with in walking distance to over twenty restaurants such as Cracker Barrel, Apple Bee's, Starbucks, and many more. This Hometown Inn & Suites is a former Microtel Inn & Suites and recipient of many awards and accolades over the years. Take if from those who know, "Ranked Highest in Value Price interior corridor hotel Among all Economy/Budget Hotel Chains in Jacksonville" by Tripadvisor, Visit Jacksonville, and Visit Florida. This recognition is just one testament to our long-standing dedication of offering quality service and unmatched conveniences to our guests.All this, plus our new upgraded "Dream Well" bedding which features pillow topper Serta mattress, cozy comforters/micro fleece blankets wrapped between two crisp white sheets, upgraded thread-count linens and extra pillows, makes this Hometown Inn & Suites the best choice for your next hotel stay. We look forward to welcome you. Book now and save big.
LED lighting in all indoor in rooms, corridors, common areas, and all outdoor in parking area.Hotel and guest laundry with efficient washer and eco friendly chemicals.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||03:00 PM |
|Check Out: ||11:00 AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2017 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||75 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||66 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||5 |
|Rooms with 1 Bed: ||45 |
|Rooms with 2 Beds: ||30 |
|Suites: ||6 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Meeting Space: ||0 sq. feet |
|Banquet Space: ||Holds 0 people |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 1.0 Mi |
|FEMA Approved: ||Yes |
|Ownership: ||Anira Hotels Inc. | Policies / Expenses
Daily stay individual room policy, must cancel 24 Hours before 4 PM arrival or penalty of 1 night stay. Extended stay individual or Group room policy, must cancel 7 Days before 4 PM arrival or penalty of 1 night stay.
|Nightly Parking: ||$0 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||Valid Credit Card Guaranty Required |
|Total Taxes: ||13.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 7.00 Per Night (Florida) |
|City Tax: || 6.00 Per Night (Jacksonville) |
|Additional Person Fee: || 10.00 Per Night (2 Adult+1 Child included) |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
JAX-Jacksonville International Airport20 Miles North from the hotelPrepaid shuttle service with minivan or taxi available one-way for about $25 to $35
Local Shuttle Info: Prepaid shuttle service with minivan or taxi available one-way from the hotel to anywhere in Jacksonville and Duval county for about $25 to $50.Jacksonville Transportation Authority-JTA bus services available from hotel to anywhere in Jacksonville and Duval county for $2 to $5.
Free continental breakfast Includes assorted breakfast items with condiments, such as;Muffins (blueberry, banana nut, apple cinnamon, and chocolate chip)Bagels (plain and cinnamon raisin)Oatmeal Cereals (original, apple cinnamon, maple brown sugar, and cinnamon spice)Grits (original, butter, cheddar cheese, and country bacon) Juice (apple and orange)Coffee (regular and decaf)Tea (regular and flavor)Condiments (cream cheese, butter, and variety of jelly)
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. Pet friendly hotel, allows only dog or cat, requires pet fee of $10 to $25 per pet per night. The fee is based on kind of pet, weight, size, and length of stay.Maximum two pets are allowed per room. Service pet is free, requires $50 refundable deposit for any accidents, and only one service pet/room.Require valid guest phone number and the pet can not be left unattended in the room. Get hotel pet policy at the time of check-in for more information.
Internet / WiFI
FREE Wi-Fi/High speed internet access from Comcast broadband is in every room and in common area.
Suggested AI Generated Itinerary
- Breakfast: Maple Street Biscuit Company - Southern-style breakfast and brunch spot known for its delicious biscuits. Located 1.8 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: The Cheesecake Factory - Popular chain restaurant offering a wide variety of American dishes and decadent cheesecakes. Located 3.2 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: The Capital Grille - Upscale steakhouse known for its dry-aged steaks and extensive wine list. Located 2.5 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: St. Johns Town Center - Outdoor shopping mall with a wide range of stores, restaurants, and entertainment options. Located 4.7 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: First Watch - Breakfast and brunch spot offering a menu of fresh and healthy options. Located 2.3 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Mellow Mushroom - Funky pizza chain known for its creative toppings and laid-back atmosphere. Located 2.8 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Ruth's Chris Steak House - Upscale steakhouse chain known for its sizzling steaks and elegant ambiance. Located 3.9 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens - Family-friendly zoo featuring a variety of animals and beautiful botanical gardens. Located 9.6 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast: Metro Diner - Classic diner serving hearty breakfast and lunch dishes. Located 3.7 miles from the hotel.
- Lunch: Biscottis - Quaint cafe known for its sandwiches, salads, and homemade desserts. Located 6.1 miles from the hotel.
- Dinner: Black Sheep Restaurant - Trendy farm-to-table eatery with a rooftop bar offering panoramic views of the city. Located 5.2 miles from the hotel.
- Activity: Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens - Art museum featuring a diverse collection of artwork and stunning gardens. Located 7.8 miles from the hotel.