- The Art & Soul of Savannah, World Famous River Street
- Cobblestone Streets of beauty, charm, fine and casual dining and unique retail shopping, Savannah's Historic Squares - 22 Squares, each with its own identity and personality, Juliette
Verified Reviews of Best Western Savannah Historic District Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score4.0/ 5
From breakfast to room service everything was good.
25-Sep-2017 Verified Review, stayed from Thu Sep 21 to Sun Sep 24 2017 at a $162.00 group rate (4% discount).
Response from Management on 26-Sep-2017:
Customer Reviews of Best Western Savannah Historic District
Located in the heart of Savannah's famed historic district. Within walking distance to all sites and sounds that Savannah has to offer! River Street and City Market are steps away from our front door! Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast, 24Hour Fitness Room, Outdoor Heated Pool,Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet, Free Local Calls, Front Desk Agent around the clock, Pet Friendly, Daily Housekeeping, Appointed Wake Up Calls, Lobby Conceirge courtesy of "Old Savannah Tours." Hotel Sales Department for Corporate and Leisure Group Travel.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||4:00 pm|
|Check Out:||11:00 am|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2009|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||89|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
Outdoor heated pool open from 10:00am to 10:00pm everyday
Policies / Expenses
Based on contract agreement.
|Typical Group Deposit:||based on contract|
|Total Misc Fees:||$5.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 6.00 Per Night (Tourism/GA Road Fee)|
|City Tax:|| 7.00%|
|Parking Fee:||15.00 Per Night|
|Porterage Fee:|| 4.00 Per Person (roundtrip)|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
$20 per day up to 2 dogs allowed. A $50 refunable deposit is required as well.
Airport & Shuttle Information
18 miles from airport
Local Shuttle Info: Free local DOT shuttle within historic district9am-5pm
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Free deluxe continental breakfast with some hot items (eggs, sausages and waffles).
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
The Promenade a Historic Savannah Hotel