Stay in the heart of the historic district and soak up the splendor that is Savannah.Next time your travels take you to Savannah, choose the brand new Holiday Inn Express Historic District. This contemporary Southern style property is located right on Bay St. and is surrounded by dozens of boutiques, restaurants, River Street and Savannah's famed squares. It features a graceful lobby, full service lobby bar, a rooftop pool and gazebo and guest rooms equipped with flat screen TVs. Rates include deluxe continental breakfast and high speed internet access.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||143|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||3 |
|Meeting Space:||2765 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 75 people| Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to check-in
|Typical Group Deposit:||$250|
|Total Misc Fees:||$1.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Approximately 20 minutes away. Taxi cost - approx. $25. No hotel shuttle.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.