Beach, Spa, Shopping, and golf
The Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa is located across from the Huntington Beach along historic Pacific Coast Highway. The resort offers direct beach access with a pedestrian bridge that connects our courtyard to over 8 miles of beautiful, sandy beaches. Sleeping rooms have private balconies or patios off each room with courtyard and ocean views. The resort offers swimming pool, Pacific Waters Spa (full service spa with 17 treatment rooms), fitness center, gourmet grocers, ice cream parlor, three restaurants and two lounges. For meetings, the resort has a total of 52,000 indoor meeting space and about 40,000 outdoor space. Some of the meeting rooms have windows with views of the courtyard or ocean. All the meeting space is located on the same level.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2003|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||487|
|Meeting Rooms:||25 |
|Meeting Space:||52000 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 1400 people| Policies / Expenses
Group 80% of room revenue and 40% Food and Beverage
|Typical Group Deposit:||TBD|
|Total Misc Fees:||$16.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Orange County airport 13 miles, 20 minutes, and $30.00 Taxieach way.Long Beach airport 19 miles, 25 minutes away.LAX is 35 miles, 45 minutes minimum in time
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Join the Hyatt Gold Passport and get free nights, services, and benefits at any Hyatt worldwide
- Hyatt offers spa and golf vacations, kid friendly and family getaways, a couple's retreat, and even vacation ownership
- With more than 500 properties, Hyatt prides itself on delivering the best in comfort and relaxation
- Guestrooms and suites offer flexibles spaces for guests to rest, feel comfortable and unwind
- Meeting and event space is handled with care and the professionalism deserved
The Hyatt Hotels and Resorts highlights above are subject to change without notice.