Candlewood Suites San Antonio NW near SeaWorld is centrally located between Six Flags Fiesta Texas
and SeaWorld of Texas. We are the perfect place to call home whether you are relocating, business traveling, attending a corporate event or visiting on leisure. With numerous restaurants and shops close by, the hotel is just minutes from Downtown Riverwalk, The Alamo, The Shops at La Cantera
, The Rim Shopping & Entertainment Center and the San Antonio Zoo
We are a brand new hotel that opened in July 2010!
OUR SUITES FEATURE:
Full kitchen including a dishwasher and full size refrigerator/freezer
Comforts of Home™ Bedding Collection
Spacious well-lighted work area
Two phone lines with voicemail
FREE high speed internet access
FREE local calls
A comfortable, over-stuffed recliner
Television with VCR and/or DVD player
To respect your privacy, housekeeping service is scheduled weekly. Fresh linens and towels are always available upon request at the front desk.
At Candlewood Suites, our signature amenities and guest services enable you to live, work, and relax according to your schedule, not ours.
Candlewood Cupboard® – Shop on the honor system for a variety of beverages, snacks, breakfast items, frozen dinners, and more.
FREE Guest Laundry – Take care of laundry chores whenever it’s convenient.
Candlewood Gym – No need to miss your workout on the road. Our Gym is accessible 24 hours.
Gazebo Grill – Use our gas grill to cookout when you crave a taste of home.
Lending Library - Checkout a FREE movie or CD from our Lending Library.
We have no meeting space.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Outdoor pool is available 8am to 9pm 7 days a week. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. We also offer a complimentary gas grill in our pool patio area for your use.
Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 6.00 Per Night
|| 9.00 Per Night
|| 1.75 Per Night
|| 0.00 Per Night
|| 0.00 Per Day
|Additional Person Fee:
|| 0.00 Per Person
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:
|| 0.00 Per Day
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
$15 first night, each additional night is $10 a night, not to exceed $150 total.
Airport & Shuttle Information
San Antonio International Airport is 19 miles from our hotel.
Stinson Airport is 27 miles from our hotel. Airport shuttles and taxis are available at local rates.
Local Shuttle Info: Yes we can arrange for a taxi/shuttle to pick you up should you choose. Local taxi/shuttle rates are set by taxi/shuttle companies.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
We offer our Cooks Cupboard store located in our lobby. Here you can purchase hot coffee or tea, cold beverages, pastries, assorted snacks & fruits along with a variety of sundries.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Candlewood Suites, Candlewood Suites Nw Near Seaworld, Candlewood Suites San Antonio Northwest Near Seawo