Value Place North Baton Rouge, LA, is conveniently located off of Airline Hwy and Florida Blvd., in Louisiana's capital city. Situated in the southeast section of the state along the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge is a major player in the nation's petrochemical, medical, and research industries, making it one of America's fastest growing cities. It is also home to the Port of Baton Rouge, which is the ninth largest port in the U.S. When visiting Baton Rouge, you'll notice that there is a celebration for everything. Whether it's cheering on the Louisiana State University Tigers or celebrating Mardi Gras, there's always a reason to let your hair down. With more than 400 restaurants to choose from, you'll also never have to worry about your next meal. The amount of activities and attractions in Baton Rouge makes it easy to immerse yourself in the city's rich culture. You'll find several places that are filled with sounds of blues, jazz, gospel, and Cajun & Zydeco including the shows at Manship Theatre.
***Locations available across the United States** Free internet and daily linen service valued at $20 a week with this booking. Value Place offers affordable weekly stays for fully furnished studios with a full kitchen. Although many guests decide to stay with us for months, some may choose the flexible option of extending their weekly stay for additional nights. Value Place keeps things simple by allowing you to personalize your stay. Optional amenities are available for purchase such as additional Housekeeping, Dish Pack and Coffeemaker. Standard Value Place office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 10am-4pm, and Sun 3pm-8pm. You may check in after hours by using the phone in the lobby. Enjoy your stay with our Affordable, Cleaner, Safer, Simple and Flexible lodging experience.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 p.m. |
|Check Out: ||11:00 a.m. |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2014 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||121 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: || |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.3 Mi |
|Ownership: ||Sandpiper Property Management, LLC | Policies / Expenses
By 3 p.m. day of reservation $75 no show fee may apply.
|Total Taxes: ||15.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Fast food restaurants nearby. Kitchenettes and full refrigerators in every room.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Sorry
, pets are not
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Value Place Baton Rouge La (North), Value Place Baton Rouge North