At the KOLPING HOSTEL SALZBURG await you an absolutely quiet location on the banks of the Salzach River with modern, pleasant rooms.
Fifteen minutes by public bus or 10 minutes by bike along the Salzburg River will put you right in the middle of the music festival city of Salzburg. What you won't find here are the usual festival city prices because you are staying at the affordable Kolping Hostel Salzburg. A hostel that is almost like a hotel.
ROOMS at the Kolping Hostel Salzburg:
modern, pleasant, non-smoking rooms in a variety of set-ups and possibilities await you as followed:
- Single, twin, triple or quadruple rooms
- Wheelchair accessible rooms available
- All rooms with shower/toilet, TV and telephone
- Internet connection
- Cribs available for our baby guests
- Children's discount
- Free parking
- WiFi access in foyer
Relaxation, Sports and Facilities:
- Spacious dining room with terrace
- Roof terrace with a view of the old city
- Fitness room, beach volleyball court
- Computer with Internet access – free of charge
- Public telephone
The Kolping Hostel Salzburg is open during the summer holidays from July to September.
All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
Windows Do Open
230 sq. feet
Dist. to Food/Bars:
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation: Cancellation policies for Groups (as of 15 guests):
- 10% of the total charge if cancellation occurs 4-6 weeks before check-in date
- 50% of the total charge if cancellation occurs 2 to 3 weeks before check-in date
- 80% of the total charge if cancel
Total Misc Fees:
$0.00 USD (mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Baggage storage facilities
Credit card accepted: Mastercard/Visa
Facilities for the disabled
Fitness and health center
Internet is Complimentary
Private car parking
Telephone in all rooms
Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Testimonials: Why use Hotel Planner?
"Everything was fine and our group was treated well. I would use your site again and also let my friends know about it. Your site worked exactly as advertised." S. T. - Long Island, NY