COTTAGE SKI CHOPOK

COTTAGE SKI CHOPOK

Pavciná Lehota, Liptovský Mikuláš 03101 Slovakia (SVK)
View Map 1-800-230-4134
2 Star Mountain Hotel
49.02781719.570207
Check availability
  • 2 floors in property
  • Check-in: 15:00
  • Check-out: 10:00
  • Groups & Meetings rating of 7.5/10

Check Current Prices


Show Calendar

Show Calendar



Include Discounts:

Local Attractions

all-year round waterparks and thermal pools: Tatralandia (the biggest one within the Eastern Europe), Gino Paradise Besenova, Liptovsky Jan and Aqua Vital Park Lucky. Demanovska Ice Cave and Demanovska Cave of Liberty (the most visited Slovak cave) Winter: Ski lifts Pavcina Lehota/Ziarce - 1 km, the biggest Slovak Ski resort Jasna - Chopok/Zahradky - 7 km, Ski resort Jasna - Chopok/Biela Put - 8 km Summer: many beautiful trails for hiking and biking right in the Demanovska Valley, Mountain bobsleigh track Ziarce 1 km, the high-rope track Tarzania 8 km, Bike Park Jasna, paragliding or rock climbing

Map & Attractions for Cottage Ski Chopok

Map is loading...

Customer Reviews of Cottage Ski Chopok

Property Description

A cozy cottage in one of the most beautiful valleys in Slovakia - Demanovska Valley (National Park Low Tatras) at the end of which is located the most visited ski resort JASNA Chopok. In the summer is this valley a popular destination for lovers of hiking and cycling. Recreational cottage has a sunny location, at the forest edge, at the beginning of Demanovska Valley. During the winter season are in close distance beside the ski resort Jasna - Chopok as well ski centers: Ziarce Pavcina Lehota - recommended for the beginners and kids (only 1 km), Ruzomberok Malino Brdo, High Tatras. In the summer there are many beautiful trails for hiking and biking right in the Demanovska Valley. In very close distance (from 5 to 25 km) there are year round water parks and thermal pools: Tatralandia Liptovsky Mikulas, Gino Paradise Besenova, Liptovsky Jan and Aqua Vital Park Lucky. Directly in Demanovska Valley are located well-known Demanovska Ice Cave and Demanovska Cave of Liberty (the most visited Slovak cave), Mountain bobsleigh track Ziarce, the high-rope track Tarzania, Bike Park Jasna, or extreme sports like paragliding or rock climbing. The cottage is two storey with a balcony and a terrace with a spacious meadow. The total capacity is 11 people (8 beds and 3 extra beds). On the ground floor there is kitchen, dayroom, bathroom with toilet and shower. Dayroom with fireplace an SAT-TV is connected to a spacious fully equipped kitchen (electrical stove, electrical oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, electric kettle) with large dinning area. Comfortable accommodation for 2 or 3 families is in 3 bedrooms situated upstairs (2 x 3+1, 1 x 2+1). Upstairs is the second bathroom with a bath, washbasin and a separate toilet. There is also a storage room for skis and bicycles. For guest is available sunny terrace with outdoor seating and grill. The cottage located only 300 m from the restaurant and only 3 min. car (about 1.6 km) from the ski lifts in Pavcina Lehota (excellent children's lift, 2 x ski-lifts, maintained ski-slopes). Close is as well the bus stop and ski-bus stop (300m) to Jasna – Chopok (7 km). The closest grocery store within 1 km

Details / Other Expenses

Check In:15:00
Check Out:10:00
Year of Last Renovation:2012
Floors:2
Rooms:1
Corridors:All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
Non Smoking Rooms:1
Handicap Rooms:
Room Windows:Windows Do Open
Cleaning Frequency:Once Per Stay
Meeting Rooms:0
Dist. to Food/Bars:0.5 Km
Dist. to Nearest Gym:6.0 Km
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation:
In case of cancellation:more than 30 days before - 0 €, 30 to 21 days before arrival - 30% of the total price, 20 to 14 days before - 50%, 13 to 8 days before - 80%, 7 days or less prior to arrival - 100% of the total price
Typical Group Deposit:100
City Tax: 0.50 Per Person (per person / per night)

Amenities / Features


Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.

  • Baggage storage facilities
  • Internet - wireless
  • Kitchen facilities
  • Microwave in room
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Private car parking
  • Private garden grounds
  • Radio in room
  • Shower
  • TV - Free Cable
  • Terrace

Airport & Shuttle Information

Poprad 60 km

Airport Shuttle? Sorry, no airport shuttle available.

Testimonials: Why use Hotel Planner?

Testimonials icon
"Thank you again for your help. You helped me find a hotel for my wedding and now for the family reunion. You haven't let me down thanks a lot. Have a great day." D.A. - Arlington, VA

Find out more Check Rates