Civic Center, Tri State Fair Groups, AQHA, Palo Duro Canyon
Western Theme. Great service. Atrium w/ gathering areas, Arcade game, indoor pool, hot tub, and 24 Hr. work out room. Bristols Bar and Cafe (50's theme diner). Multi-Million dollar renovation completed in spring of 2008. A great location to all of Amarillos attractions. Located in Center City right next to I-27 and I-40 Interchange.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||5000 sq. feet
||Holds 2000 people
Policies / Expenses
6pm, date of arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
10 miles from the airport. Free shuttle service to and from the airport, Close to two airports.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
About Holiday Inn
- Full-service hotel offering three different experiences: Holiday Inn Express ideal for the business traveler, Holiday Inn Resorts for family fun and relaxation, and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations, suitable for family and friends with spacious accomodations
- Offering comfort and family-oriented service, children stay anfd eat free at Holiday Inn properties
- Free high-speed onternet access
- Restaurants and bars on-site with good food and drinks for all ages
- Indoor or Outdoor swimming pools based on location
- Great exercise facilities
- Based on select properties, Holiday Inn 's The Hub is the perfect entertainment spot and gaming area with a media lounge, fire pits, etc.
The Holiday Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.