Surrounded by the rich heritage of Upper Manhattan, home to great entertainment venues such as the world famous Apollo Theatre, The Lenox Lounge, and the world-renowned Cotton Club. You will also find Harlem holds some of the most intriguing educational Landmarks full of the magnificent Harlem culture, like Columbia University, The Studio Museum, The Duke Ellington Statue & the Malcolm Shabazz Market.
5th Avenue Spot is conveniently located near many public transportation, and just one block away from 125th street shopping district in Upper Manhattan. We are surrounded by many landmarks, including the world-famous Apollo Theater, Columbia University, the Black Fashion Museum, the Studio Museum, the Lenox Lounge, the world-renowned Cotton Club, The Duke Ellington Statue, and the Malcolm Shabazz Market.
Among many amenities are self cater kitchen, laundry machines, guest lounge with flat-screen TV, back yard, A/C in every room, a friendly multi-lingual staff, a 24-hour electronic Concierge desk, private romms with full bathrooms, 24-hour reception desk and internet kiosks.
****Private rooms available with private bathroom, and large flat panel TV****
Year of Last Renovation:
All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
Cancellation: Individual- 24 hours prior to arrival
Groups- At least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Typical Group Deposit:
Total Misc Fees:
$0.00 USD (mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Baggage storage facilities
Camping or barbeque facilities
Credit card accepted: Mastercard/Visa
Credit card accepted: American Express
Electronic key card
Internet - wireless
24 hours opened
Private garden grounds
Tea and coffee making facilities
Travellers cheques accepted
Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
We are located on 126th Street between Lenox Ave and 5th Ave.
From JFK Airport:
1) Take the Air train ($5 USD) from the airport
2) Take the 'A' train going Uptown to Manhattan.
3) Transfer from the 'A' train to the '2 or 3' train at the Fulton street / Broadway Nassau.
4) Take the '2 /3' train going Uptown and get off at 125th Street.
5) From 125th Street, walk NORTH to 126th Street.
6) Turn RIGHT onto 126th Street. Walk to 35 West 126th Street. The hostel will be on your Left.
From La Guardia Airport:
1) Take the M60 bus to 125th Street and Fifth Avenue.
2) Walk NORTH to 126th Street
3) Turn LEFT onto 126th Street. Walk to 35 West 126th Street. The hostel will be on your LEFT.
From Newark Airport:
1) If you are arriving on Terminal A, B or C, take the $10-13 USD Bus. If you are arriving on the North Terminal take the $9 USD NJ Transit Bus to 2 or 3 train
2) Take the 2 or 3 train, get off at 125th Street Station.
3) From 125th Street, walk NORTH to 126th
Airport Shuttle?Sorry, no airport shuttle available.
"I was able to find something that suited my needs and I was in contact with the hotel directly. The service was very user friendly, quick and efficient. I will definitely be using this service again." S.B. - Ottawa, Canada