Golf, Beach, Casino, Museaums, Yale University, Wesleyan University, Forensic Lab, Metro North Train, Amtrak Train
Candlewood's not your traditional hotel, and that's the best part! For the business traveler, it's the only place to be. We concentrate on what's important. Comfort. Space. Value. We don't nickel and dime you to debt. We give you more of what really matters. We offer Priority Club points and have FREE high speed internet access, Candlewood cupboard, and FREE washer and dryers.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||400 sq. feet
Policies / Expenses
4pm date of arrival
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
35 miles south of Bradley International Airport, Shuttle cost of approx. $35 call CT Limo for rates. 20 miles north of Tweed New Haven Airport, Taxi cost of approx. $25 call New Haven Taxi for rates.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.