Arapahoe Basin, Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, Keystone, Blue River, The Raven Golf Course, Silverthorne Factory Stores, White River National Forest, Lake Dillon, Arkansas River
The Days Inn Summit County is a Days Inn Five Sunburst Award winner for quality as well as AAA Two Diamond award for quality. We feature a deluxe continental breakfast, 24 hour hot tub, kids' wading pool and sauna. Our rooms range from standard to two room fireplace suites. Our friendly staff is here to help you enjoy the most of Summit County. World-class skiing and golf are just a short drive away from the hotel.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Policies / Expenses
Individual 4 p.m. day of arrival 4/15-11/15, 24 hour 11/16-4/14
|Typical Group Deposit:
||$10 per room
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Denver International Airport is where most of our guests fly into. Colorado Mountain Express runs door to door service to and from airport.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.