Canoeing & Rafting on the Delaware River, Grey Towers
(Pinchot Mansion), Gillinder Glass Factory, Mighty M Racino, Highpoint State Park, Mountain Creek Ski Area & Winter Park, West Point US Military Academy, Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
The Comfort Inn® hotel, perfectly located on an arborous mountain top overlooking the pristine Delaware Valley, is situated at the border where the New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania state lines meet. This provides easy access to innumerable attractions and activities throughout New York's historic Hudson Valley, New Jersey's Skylands Region and Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||1500 sq. feet
||Holds 75 people
Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The closest Airport is Stewart International which is located in Newburgh, NY about 40 Min from the Hotel
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.