Hiwasee River Rail Rides(sessional) Lost Sea, Cherohala Scenic Skyway, Ocoee White Water Rafting, Fishing, Hiking, Cherokee National Forest.
New construction in 2005. 3 floors at the foot of the Cherokee National Forest on US Hwy 411. The hotel offers a Hot Morning Breakfast Medley, and Exercise Room.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||850 sq. feet
||Holds 75 people
Policies / Expenses
Individual reservations must be cancelled by 6pm hotel time on the day of arrival.
Group reservations must be canceled 6pm hotel tim, two weeks prior to the day of arrival for full refund. Other policies may apply based on group.
|Typical Group Deposit:
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The nearest airport is McGee-Tyson Knoxville (TYS) Airport about 45 Miles north of the hotel.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Sleep Inns
- Morning Medley hot breakfast buffet serving waffles, eggs, bacon or sausage, etc. varies by location
- Guest rooms with large work/desk areas, free local and long-distance calls within the U.S.
- Large signature Sleep showers
- Free high-speed internet access and newspaper
- Swimming pool and/or fitness facility
The Sleep Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.