Located in North Central Idaho*s panhandle, Moscow is cradled between Moscow Mountain and the beautiful rolling hills of the Palouse region of southeastern Washington State. The Americas Best Value Inn is just minutes from the Idaho Forest Fire Museum and the University of Idaho. Our recently renovated two floor facility offers spacious Guest rooms furnished with Hi-Speed Internet Access, Microwave, Mini-Fridge, Cable TV , Hairdryer, Radio, Complimentary Local Calls, and Wakeup Service. We have a heated Indoor Pool, and we serve a fresh Complimentary Continental Breakfast daily. For business travelers we offer Fax and Copy service. There is also a Restaurant, and a Bar / Lounge on the property. Our courteous and experienced Staff invites you to come and enjoy the value and the experience of staying with Americas Best Value Inn.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Americas Best Value Inn
- One of the fastest-growing hotel chains with 1,000+ locations in North America
- Afforable hotel stay with free continental breakfast, high-speed internet, and HBO
- Faxing and copying services
- Value Club Program is a free instant rewards program that offers members 15% off standard room rates, free room upgrades, late check-out, and discounts on other travel products and services
- Bathroom products now biodegradable offering environmentally friendly products
The Americas Best Value Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.