- Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Harbour is a 2400-acre resort and residential community that sits along the banks of the Neuse River leading to the Intra-coastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean. A Venice-like canal system laces much of this resort community and provides the perfect setting for an array of activities including golf tennis and every kind of water activity. The full-service marina can accommodate vessels up to 60 feet. Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Harbor sits along the banks of the Neuse River in charming New Bern. a city dating back to 1710. You will enjoy an array of country-club style amenities here. ranging from land and water sports to river cruises. entertainment and more - as well as the chance to explore 300 years of historical treasures. including hundreds of buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places. At Wyndham Fairfield Harbor. our spacious 1 to 2-bedroom vacation suites comfortably sleep 4 to 6 guests from 511 to 1500 square feet. Whether you are traveling with extended family or a smaller party. you will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms. the economy of a private kitchen and the convenience of a washer and dryer in each suite. Plus. Jacuzzi tubs. full dining room. leather furniture and televisions throughout are luxuries you just won t find in an average hotel room. Enjoy this home away from home. - 200 ROOMS - 2 LEVELS .
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2004|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Fairfield Inn by Marriott
- Great value hotel with plenty of amenities
- Freebies include high-speed internet, Wi-Fi, parking, newspaper, coffee & tea, and a hot breakfast with eggs and sausage
- Business center with printing services
- Large suites with separate living, working, and sleeping areas
- Digital alarm clock with MP3
- Same-day dry cleaning service and laundry room
The Fairfield Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.